No one is more mobile than Lisa Calgrove. If its happening in Mobile Lisa will know about it. "They say more people will access the Internet from their phones in 2015 than from a computer and I want to be the go to expert for that device" Lisa has been a journalist since before phones were smart and when the Internet was something new. Starting in a small mid-west town Lisa moved east when Silicon Alley become the new tech place to be and takes advantage of all there is to do in The Big Apple.
Posts by Lisa Calgrove:
- Advertising Media Jobs Are on the Rise
- Google announces big changes to the way it does mobile advertising
- Mobile advertising startup Celtra nets $4 million in new investment
- Experts shortlist mobile advertising as the Next Big Thing in 2013
- Zedge: the new gold standard for mobile games discovery and personalized content?