Zenith Labs is looking for a Junior Media Buyer for email.
We’re a team of health professionals with a revolutionary approach to natural supplements.
At Zenith Labs, Dr. Ryan and his team use their extensive knowledge of alternative medicine and recent developments in traditional medicine to custom-formulate supplements.
Our doctor-formulated supplements are whole-body solutions tailored to the most frustrating health concerns. Each Zenith Labs supplement is a precise combination of ingredients that work together to support your body’s natural healing process. We often find our natural ingredients in traditional remedies, and we always select ingredients backed by medical research.
But we need help getting the word out and growing our customer base.
Unique opportunity to get your foot in the door with a fast growing global company that’s completely remote. Huge opportunity for growth and advancement, get loads of experience with email marketing and learn from some of the best.
Awesome company culture, fun and fast paced environment, continued growth and stable industry providing you with job security.
If you are looking for an ongoing, work from home role, and are passionate about improving people’s lives, then continue reading.
This Junior Media Buyer includes negotiating and buying advertising inventory for our lineup of health supplements. This media buying role will focus 70% on email media buys. You will be keeping track of sales figures, ad spend, etc. so being good with numbers is critical.
As a successful Junior Media Buyer you should be an effective negotiator and critical thinker. You will build strong relationships with our partners to optimize ad exposure and success. You will analyze data as well and help with other channels (Facebook Google, etc), based on need, as we are a small media buying team.
- Help identify target audiences and plan Email media campaigns
- Compare and negotiate rates, ad space, and mail dates
- Optimize plans and budgets according to the best media mix
- Prepare schedules and adjust when needed
- Experiment with new platforms and channels
- Ensure ads are creative and displayed appropriately
- Monitor costs and return on investment (ROI)
- Report to clients and build long-term relationships
- Some experience as Media Buyer or similar role; experience in digital media is preferred
- Familiarity with email media-buying, planning and research
- Interest in following advertising and media trends
- Working knowledge of media analytics software (e.g. comScore)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Organizational and multitasking abilities
- Attention to detail
- Critical thinking skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Some HTML experience preferred
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Advertising or related field
Please submit cover letter and resume for Junior Media Buyer to firstname.lastname@example.org