Advertising Sales people looking for their next challenge may want to consider selling this new cutting edge product. Its a patent pending marketing innovation and you will have the opportunity build the business.
Different Drummer (www.differentdrummer.com) is a premiere marketing agency with offices in LA, NYC and Nashville. We specialize in audience mobilization and alternative campaign architecture across all platforms: social, media outreach, digital, print, shopper, experiential, etc. In the last year we coordinated marketing campaigns for the movies 12 Years a Slave, Frozen and The Hunger Games.
We’re seeking a transparent strategic thinker with ad sales experience to promote and sell a new patent-pending marketing product, SEATCAPS (www.seatcaps.com), to local and national advertisers. Strong presentation skills in person and over the phone are a must. You are someone who thinks creatively to put together unique campaigns. You would be contracted as an independent sales and marketing partner. We’ll provide marketing assets and are seeking a self-motivated go-getter to build relationships, research and close deals. This is a commission only position of up to 20% with an opportunity to receive a salary once we meet specific financial goals.
- Build strong relationships with advertisers, sponsors or co-marketing partners to ensure their success and repeat business
- Proactively developing new business
- Create marketing campaigns and strategically sell to local and regional decision makers
- Close business deals and execute the agreement as agreed upon
- Provide exceptional customer service for clients by following up with analytics and transparency of mutually benefiting constructive feedback
- Achieve sales objectives and goals
- Continually build your knowledge of industry trends, opportunities, and innovations
- A positive attitude and a desire to continuously grow your income!
- Ability to develop new business and manage sales with a proven track record
- Thorough understanding of advertising and marketing
- A creative mind to put together unique campaigns focused on solving client needs
- Problem solver. Ability to see a problem as an opportunity to develop business
- Proficiency in MS Office Programs including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Interested candidates email your resume to email@example.com