Senior Level Account Executive Positions in LA and in NYC
We want an AE Superstar who is very organized, detail-oriented … with a positive, “can-do” attitude for our fast-paced, high-energy and extremely creative boutique L.A. advertising agency. This is a fun, upbeat and high energy organization where we work hard and play hard! We are looking for someone who is not afraid of challenges, is extremely pro-active, and has a “No job is too big or small” mentality.
To be appropriate and qualified for this position, you need to possess these key attributes:
- Strong project management from inception and launch to “in-market”.
- Exceptional client management and client handling skills.
- The ability to effectively brief creative teams on the Client’s strategy and keep work on strategy.
- Extreme attention to detail and have the ability to multi-task with a good memory and good systems.
- Able to communicate and present your work clearly and effectively to senior management and clients.
- Possess impeccable writing skills, the ability to write creative briefs, create project development timelines, monitor project milestones and track budgets.
- Have consumer electronics background
- Have a Heightened sense of urgency.
- Be proactive and anticipate clients’ needs.
- An advocate of agency work.
- Have a real ability to multi-task and approach challenges with solution-based thinking.
- Hold a hunger to learn the business and take ownership of projects, as they relate to several client accounts.
- Be extremely high energy
- Must be a resourceful, self-starter, solution-based thinker.
- This individual will be responsible for handing the day-to-day duties of all types of Advertising Creative and Media development & execution for a major U.S. home appliance brand.
- Monitoring of the client’s Competitive Advertising and Marketing
- Manage and keep track of the advertising agency’s project management process.
- Maintain formal agency contact with the clients.
- A minimum of 4 — 5+ yrs experience at a mid to large-sized advertising agency
- Have primary experience developing print, POP and merchandising materials.
- Knowledge of, or experience with, Home Appliances, Consumer Electronics and Home Entertainment.
- Will need to travel to meet with the client in various locations, sometimes a few days a week.
- A thorough understanding of advertising agency project management processes.
- The ability to work within a high-paced environment.
- An undergraduate degree in Business, Communications, Advertising, or similar.
- Possessing excellent written and verbal communication skills; Powerpoint, Excel and MSWord proficient.
If you feel that you have the energy, skills and background that it takes to join our exciting team, please send your resumes to Jennifer Rosky; email@example.com.