Title: Sales Manager for Efficio Solutions
Department: Sales – Columbus, OH
Reports to: Co-President – Sales & Marketing
Efficio Solutions is looking for an energetic and experienced Sales Manager to join their team.
Efficio Solutions provides CRM, Yield Management and Proposal solutions for clients of all sizes in the broadcast industry. Efficio’s Media Sales Management System provides immediate access to all of the media sales information that sales managers, account executives and corporate executives need to maximize both their time and the bottom line.
The Efficio product group offers four Solutions – Media CRM, Corporate Rollup, Yield Management and Sales Proposal (coming soon) – that work together seamlessly as a single integrated media sales management system to provide you with all the information and tools you need in one place.
Responsible for the development and performance the sales team and all sales activities and strategy in order to retain current clients and grow new business, revenue streams and overall revenue for the company. Staffs and directs a high quality and productive sales team and provides leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company goals, vision and values. Establishes plans and strategies to expand the company customer base and contributes to the development, training and educational programs for clients and Account Executives. Works effectively with all company departments to achieve job objectives.
• Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
• Determine and define department budgets including conventions, sales opportunities, and client relationship building and related travel.
• Develops sales department budgets, to include expenses, commission plans, rate cards and sales goals.
Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines and help reduce cost.
• Responsible for the performance, training and development of the Account Executives.
• Responsible to develop, prepare, maintain and revise budget for company marketing, advertising, emarketing, sales database, strategy, etc.
• Coordinates and collaborates with as needed to execute the Sales Marketing Strategy for the company.
• Prepares action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
• Prepares sales commission plans, sales rate cards and new initiatives.
• Structure/Re-structure of the Sales Team Strategic Account Management System.
• Creates and negotiates contracts for sales department.
• Maintain and grow current “House” account list.
• Responsible for company aging.
• Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
• Conducts one-on-one review with all Account Executives to build more effective communications, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of Account Executive’s sales and performance.
• Provides regular and timely feedback to senior management regarding sales performance.
• Assists Account Executives in preparation of proposals and presentations.
• Maintain and grow House business to support personal salary benefits.
• Adheres to all company policies, procedures, protocols and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented by the team.
• Recruits, tests, and hires Account Executives based on criteria and as agreed upon by senior management.
• Oversees and coordinates the sales department portion of all client launches, CNA’s, client trainings.
• Establishes, maintains, and revises all sales protocol, policies, and procedures to support the company’s strategic goals and direction.
• Conducts weekly sales meetings with the sales team to monitor and evaluate sales performance.
• Travel to client stations for training and launching and annual media trade shows as needed for sales related activity.
• Other Sales Manager related functions as needed.
Relationships and Roles:
Internal / External Cooperation
• Insures that all Account Executives meet or exceed all activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments, presentations, proposals and closes.
• Delegate’s authority and responsibility with accountability and follow-up.
• Sets examples for Account Executives in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skills, and work habits.
• Conducts regular coaching and counseling with Account Executives to build motivation and selling skills.
• Maintains contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
• Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
• Provides weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual sales reports to manager as required.
• Collaborates with Client Services, Client Training, and IT as needed to maintain current and grow the company’s business base.
• Collaborates with supervisor and business office regarding cancellations, new clients, and renewal business.