The Programmatic Yield Manager will drive the growth and optimization of Here Media’s non-direct revenue. This position is a critical mix of technical know-how, application, sales and rate analysis. This individual will be closely involved in every aspect of ad serving, inventory and non-direct revenue optimization. They will serve as the primary contact for day-to-day campaigns across a broad range of monetization partners: Direct PMP, programmatic, content discovery (e.g. Outbrain, Taboola) and remnant. This individual directly impacts revenue growth. In order to facilitate strategic decision-making, this individual will create, manage, and maintain timely KPI trend reporting to measure the performance of each partner.
The Programmatic Yield Manager requires a high-energy self-starter with experience in ad operations, remnant optimization and the programmatic landscape. They will develop and manage relationships with ad networks, SSP’s, DSP and ad technology partners, with the drive to increase yield and monetization across Here Media’s 8 global websites – desktop, mobile and video.
Who would make a great Programmatic Yield Manager:
This is a job for a highly motivated, focused individual who is engaged at all levels of planning, execution and analysis, able to engage in and explain the complex and rapidly evolving programmatic and ad technology landscape. This individual thrives in a rapidly changing environment, is able to balance multiple priorities and drive measurable results. They are able to roll up their sleeves, use ad operations and programmatic tools as well as conduct data analysis for increased results.
- Proven track record of increasing revenues
- At least 3–4 years of digital ad operations or ad tech experience
- Experience working with SSPs, DSPs and private exchanges.
- Experience working with data management platforms and vendors such as BluKai, Lotame, etc.
What Skills Should a Programmatic Yield Manager have:
- Understanding of CPM, CPC and CPA models.
- Strong experience with scheduling, trafficking and managing campaigns in DFP Premium, DFP mobile and RTB platforms
- Significant experience with technical implementation of rich-media and display ads, text ads.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Experience assessing partner proposals, quantifying opportunities and risks.
- Firm understanding of and experience in campaign setup, trafficking and campaign optimization workflows
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel. Ability to create charts and graphs based on data analysis.
- Proven ability to solve technical issues regarding ad trafficking and campaign management
- Must be highly organized with excellent follow-through.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Must demonstrate the ability to communicate the big picture and drill down to supporting details.
- Close attention to detail a must.
- Strong judgment; able to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Revenue-motivated: Earnestly focused on the dollars and spends the lion’s share of their attention on ways to earn revenue.
- Self-starter. Curious and seeks to learn more by digging in.
- Engaged, committed, and focused
- Hard worker: understands that aspirations are realized through achieving goals and making tangible contributions.
- Able to work independently and able to work across teams.
- High energy; positive approach.
- Must be a creative problem-solver.
- Must be tenacious and able to dig into details to see patterns, find opportunities.
- Thrives in a fast-paced problem solving environment.
- Sensitive to a diversity of cultures; experiences.
To apply for the Programmatic Yield Manager job please send cover letter, resume, and minimum salary requirements to email@example.com