Media Planner Buyer with Traditional and Online experience
We are looking for an experienced and responsible Media Planner & Buyer with both Traditional and On-Line experience. We are a full service ad agency which specializes in developing fully-integrated marketing programs, utilizing both traditional and non-traditional media tactics to drive marketing results including: guerilla, branded content, viral and social media. We pride ourselves in understanding which strategies and tactics are best for each target audience that we are marketing to. We work off of a Branded Response model where we help build our client’s brands while driving consumer response.
Qualified candidates will have a strong track record of evaluating, negotiating, and purchasing both on-line and tradition media campaigns. The ideal candidate must be a self-motivated, self-starter with a strong work ethic and able to learn new methods. Must possess the ability to take control of the Media Plan and Media Buy, from planning through execution and post-advertising analysis. Must be able to communicate and present to all levels of the agency and client senior management.
- Develop an integrated media plan (utilizing a mix of on-line and traditional media) which meets clients Marketing Objectives and Media budget.
- Oversee media buys — including insertion orders, cancellations and media change requests
- Report performance results daily to management team
- Negotiate and manage agency partner relationships that result in consistent ROI
- Have prior experience with Print and outdoor media buys and negotiations.
- Recommend TV and Radio budget levels on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Communicate daily with agencies to ensure specific metrics are being achieved ‑including cost per visitor and conversion targets
- Analyze results daily and optimize profitability through data analysis
- Analyze media buys and achieve volume, CPM and ROI goals
- Provide post campaign analysis and recommendations for improvement
- Manage the media clearance and daily spend parameters in order to achieve predictable call and traffic volumes
- Reconcile invoices based on actual media spend
- Proven success at optimizing, negotiating new media buys and re-negotiating existing media deals to capitalize on ROI.
- Ability to evaluate current market within all media properties and identify media buys that match target customer
- Experience managing small to multi-million dollar media budgets.
- Solid organizational, presentation and analytical skills are essential
- Able to put together and present full media decks w/ positioning, strategy and recommendations
- Strong communication skills
- 10 years of traditional advertising media buying and 2–3 + yrs. of on-line media buying and/or business development experience focused on online customer acquisition
- Experience buying in-house and for an online or DRTV business, a plus strong analytical thinking with good quantitative skills
- Experience working with support team
- A Bachelor’s Degree required
For consideration, you must have and present an example of an Integrated Media Plan. If you feel that you have the energy, skills and organization that it takes to join our exciting team, please send your resumes to Jennifer Rosky; email@example.com.