Thanks for agreeing to an interview for our readers. We look forward to sharing your story.
We have provided a list of questions to answer for the interview. Please keep in mind that our audience consists of both job seekers and potential investors.
Please copy and paste the questions below into a word document and include the questions with your answers on the final document emailed to us.
The optimum length for your interview is between 750 – 1200 words.
Please email us the completed interview as a word doc along with a sharp picture or logo 480x320 pixels in a .jpg or.png file only.
Interview questions :
1. What is the name and location of your company and who are the founders?
2. How did the idea for your start-up come about?
3. Of the key people involved what is everyone’s experience and background?
4. How do you see your company creating value or disrupting an existing market?
5. When was the business founded and how are you being funded?
6. If so by whom are you currently funded by?
7. What is the current size of your business, number of employees?
8. If you are seeking further funding, how much and for what purpose will the new funds be applied?
9. What is the product and or service you are providing?
10. Explain how you are seeking entry into your marketplace.
11. What seems to be the biggest strength of the team so far?
12. What was your greatest “Ah-Ha” moment to date?
13. What was the funniest thing that has happened?
14. If you can only do one thing in your industry what would that be?