Digital Marketing Manager
Growing publishing company distributing a variety of resources including magazines, educational tools, books, pamphlets, video and much more has an immediate opening for a Digital Marketing Manager.
The Digital Marketing Manager will play a key role in overseeing and growing company audience and generating revenue through Search Engine Optimization (SEO), paid search, digital partnerships, and other programs as needed. This important position will report directly to the Director of Digital Publishing.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop online marketing strategy and manage tactical execution of campaigns
- Campaign performance tracking
- Analysis reporting and optimization on key performance indicators
- Provide on-page SEO recommendations pertaining to both technical and performance aspects (meta title, URL structure, internal linking, content opportunities)
- Keyword research/analysis
- Conduct test campaigns to identify new, efficient outlets for growth
- Build partnership marketing relationships
- Stay up-to-date on new media trends and share best practices internally
Qualified candidates for this diverse opportunity will have a Bachelors Degree and 5+ years hands-on digital marketing experience.
Candidates must have technical proficiency in MS Office, professional phone demeanor and strong written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational skills are imperative as well as the ability to solve problems and handle multiple and simultaneous priorities in a professional and personable manner. Applicants must have prior experience with Search Engine Optimization (SEO & SEM).
We value and reward positive attitudes, collaborative team efforts and share a sincere passion for the work we do. We offer a competitive salary, full benefits and many other perks! The position is located in St. Louis, Missouri.
Please send your resume and salary expectations to: email@example.com.