Bell Media Account Executive – Retail Sales
Position: Account Executive – Retail Sales
Reference Number: SS-01092011
Location: 299 Queen St, Toronto
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week. Overtime as required.
Responsibilities: The successful candidate will:
- Identify, develop and maintain client contacts.
- Create and sell strategic, integrated sales proposals with appropriate research data, marketing and web components, for a large variety of accounts.
- Provide exceptional customer service by proactively building and managing client relationships.
- Liaise effectively with all sales support functions, including: Traffic, Research, Programming, Marketing, and Revenue Management.
- Participate in industry and community activities related to the position.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent from a recognized post secondary institution.
- Minimum of 5 years total selling experience in Broadcast Sales.
- Strong presentation and negotiating skills combined with the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work under pressure of deadlines and last minutes revisions.
- A highly developed client service focus and proven ability with the local retail advertising community.
- Self motivated.
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills.
- Must demonstrate high energy, enthusiasm, motivation and confidence.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Practical computer knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel. Power Point)
- Experience with RepPak, an asset.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle.
Application Details: Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online at www.ctv.ca, or forward a current resume, in confidence to:
Please quote reference number: SS-01092011
CTV Television Inc.
299 Queen Street West
Toronto ON M5V 2Z5
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls please
CTVglobemedia is dedicated to equity in the workplace